We had a false alarm this morning. Stephanie thought that her water broke. She packed a bag for herself, got Vinney ready and headed over to our house. We took Vinney over to Grandma Paula's house to stay with her while we went to the hospital. We got to the hospital...had all the monitors hooked up....but ended up leaving a while later... we were excited. Darn!! We have to wait until next Wednesday now... unless he decides to come before then
Merry Christmas!
-
The Littles were up at an unimaginable 3:20am on Christmas morning. To say
they were excited was an understatement! :-) The Handsome Husband and I
coaxed...
Washing The Feet Of Judas~
-
There have been times that I have questioned if God could really give me a
gift for photography to use for His purpose....What could taking pictures
of p...
Back to school.....
-
Well, we have been home one month and Tuck is back to school. Our methadone
wean is gone and we are slowly getting back to normal. Thank you so much
for f...
Good-Bye Maw-Maw
-
Most of my younger childhood memories involve my Maw-Maw, she always called
me her little sidekick. I got the call that I have been dreading this
morning, ...
Keep in touch
-
For up to date information please check out:
Matt's site:
http://www.mattlogelin.com/
The Foundation site:
http://thelizlogelinfoundation.org/
The faceboo...
No comments:
Post a Comment